Friday, November 03, 2006

Sorry it has been so long since last blog!

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging, there hasn't been much going on to blog about, until now.

As some of you know I live in the state of Missouri, and our election is coming up on Tuesday. As usual, our candidates try very hard to discredit each other through the media, and they usually do a very good job of it.
Well , this year, I have decided that I will not vote for the major candidates, because I am tired of the political backstabbing. There is a 3rd candidate on our ballot for Senator, someone that I have not even heard of, so I will vote for him, so that if anyone asks me who I voted for I can honestly say neither one one of the major ones.

We also have on our ballot the Stem Cell issue. I will vote AGAINST THAT!! I am totally against that whole issue.

We also have a tobacco tax issue on the ballot, which I will vote for, because as it is worded, If you do not use tobacco products, you do not pay the tax. Works for me!!

Getting back to the Stem Cell issue; Those of you who have been to this blog know that my husband and I go the Episcopal Church, and unfortunately our denomination is all for this research. My husband and I on the other hand do not agree with this at all!! We have never met an abortion that we liked.

No comments: