Saturday, March 22, 2008

Vertigo

Yes, I have it! It started on Wednesday Morning, and by Friday late morning I was in the emergency room to have Cat Scan done to make sure I had not had a small stroke(TIA)! No stroke and no bleeding in the brain. Thank You, Jesus!! I just have a bad case of Vertigo! I can't drive until it clears up, maybe 2 weeks.


In other news, we had to kick my daughter out of the house Thursday night, and now she is no longer allowed in the house after my son and son-in-law found drugs in the pocket of her jacket. I sure don't want my granddaughter finding that and trying to swallow it, thinking it to be candy, she could easily have died. It was speed! I don't want that garbage in my house!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!
Blessings, Anna & Jason Wilkinson
simplelivingak.wordpress.com