Monday, October 06, 2008

Follow-up Doctor's appointment

I had my Drs. appointment this afternoon, and he wants me to see another doctor, an arthritis doctor as I do have arthritis in my back. And my Dr. mis-spoke when he told me that I had a partially collapsed disc, it is a partially collapsed vertebrae. No wonder it hurts!

He forgot about the Bone Density this week, so I will have that done in 2 weeks.

I am also on a different Cholestrol medication, as I cannot take Lipitor. That's what was giving me the Vertigo symptoms. I feel much better without that.

I go back to my Doctor in 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are having so much pain. I will be praying for you. Are you taking anything for your pain?

Unknown said...

I do take medicine for the Arthritis, which does help. Since we do not know how the vertebrae collapsed, I am NOT taking anything for that as yet.