Saturday, December 27, 2008

FIREFOX THEMES

Hubby and I use Firefox as our browser, and this morning we got to playing around with their themes. Someone put up a Bible theme for Firefox in 2 different colors which I think are really cool looking, so right now I'm using the blue colored one. It looks so pretty! It uses Christian symbols!

If you use Firefox, go to your bookmarks, then go to Mozilla Firefox, then click on Customize Firefox, scroll down the page to Themes, and click on that, and you are good to go. They have 18 pages of themes to choose from. Now if you do go with one, you will have to restart Firefox. then go to your Tools, then click on Add-Ons, and you should be good to go. If you have trouble, find someone that knows how to do it. I usually have to have my husband help me with stuff like that.

We had some some thunderstorms last night, and heavy rains. Lost power also, twice. Of course it did get to 68 degrees yesterday afternoon. ( It is now 32 degrees.) Hubby had reset the clock from the first time, and when we woke up this morning, the power was out again. It finally came back on about 10:30 a.m. our time.(CST) It is times like this morning when I wish I had a regular corded telephone instead of cordless, and a wood burning fireplace, and I really wish we were still allowed to use the old fashioned gas lights. I have a gas stove, so I was able to fix breakfast. I also have a percolator that we use when we go camping, so I was also able to fix some coffee. Winter time, don't you just love it?!

No comments: