Monday, April 13, 2009

GOINGS ON!

I have started going to a Bible study at one of the bigger Baptist church's in the area. I had gone to it before, and quit when life got in the way.

We have a new member of the family, she is 6 weeks old, a boxer mix, and her name is Ginger!

I did get rid of the Mamma cat and her babies on Friday. They went to a non-profit organization, so I know they will NOT be killed.

Saturday night at the Easter Vigil at the church my husband and I have been going to, he was received and confirmed into the Roman Catholic church. That service was boring! For anyone raised in the Catholic church, you should know what HIGH Church means, this was NOT HIGH CHURCH! There was NO celebration. I did NOT LIKE IT!!!


P.S. I am scheduled for a colonoscopy in the morning. I DO NOT feel good about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see it is probably hard in your home. I mean with a born again christian and a catholic. It would just really upset me that I knew my husband was headed to hell and there was nothing I could do about it. What does your husband do when you tell him about salvation? I have many church members whose family members are lost in the catholic religion. People just will not accept the Truth.
You need to pray for your husband to accept Jesus everyday all day.
Thinking of you.