Saturday, May 02, 2009

NEW DRYER

We had to go buy a new dryer today because ours quit drying. Found a real good one fairly reasonable at Nebraska Furniture Mart.(No, we do not live in Nebraska, we have one in Kansas that we go to.) Hubby and the 2 boys are installing it now.

My husband likes to use a dryer, I, on the other hand, like to dry my clothes outside if at all possible. But, when we had our deck built in back, one of the clothes line poles had to go, so I can no longer hang my clothes out. Of course, I never was able to because there were no lines.

Not much else going on.

1 comment:

Mary Q Contrarie said...

Rose,

My house does not have a spot for a clothesline. I couldn't stand not having the opportunity to hang out my clothes so I got a clothes drying rack that I can use on the deck. I can even move it around the house for those things I really don't want to put in the dryer. It was a great investment.

Also I know every time I air dry I am saving energy and money.