Monday, October 05, 2009

I DON'T FEEL GOOD!!

I think I'm getting a cold, I woke up this morning and couldn't talk. My throat has been bothering me for about 5 days now, but I don't have a stuffy nose. Ah, who know what's wrong!

In other news; The last 2 kittens died, don't exactly know what happened there.

Hubby's mom went to the hospital last Thursday, so we went to Little Rock on Friday to see her and stayed for the entire weekend, came home a week ago today. She seems to be doing fine now.

My oldest child's birthday is today, she's 27! I'm getting OLD!!

I put flannel sheets on our bed a few days ago, It's getting pretty chilly at night here.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Hi Rose, thanks for visiting my blog. Sounds like you need to drink lemon tea with lots of honey in it:-) Hope your well soon!