Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'M STILL AROUND!

Just haven't felt like posting anything!  But I will now.

My son's dog had pups at the end of January( 9 in all).  The runt died within 24 hours.  Mom got an infection in one of her breasts when the pups were 2 weeks old, and the breast virtually blew up,  I mean there was NOTHING there, so we ended up having to put her down, and son and I bottled fed the pups for about a week and a half.  When they were 3 weeks old, another pup died for no apparent reason, which left us with 7.  They are now 5 weeks old, and we have already gotten rid of 5, possibly 6, and the last one is spoken for.  YEAH!  

Now for the hard one;  I imagine some of you are wondering why I have not said anything about  "Pinky" and "Fred",  well, they were taken away from their parents by DFS ( Division of Family Services) in June.  We were denied custody because of the unfinished construction work in the house. (we still have holes in the walls) and they deemed it unsafe for them, DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEY HAD ALREADY LIVED HERE!

I have not seen them since Sept. for "Pinky's" birthday.  Hubby saw them in Nov.  Neither of us has seen them since.  And the parents have had their rights  taken away from them.  And the mother is pregnant again with number 3, that she says does not belong to her legal husband, but to her boyfriend.
I'm sorry, but she should not have been allowed to get pregnant again, but this state is stupid.  She couldn't be bothered to do what it took to get her other 2 kids back, and the state of Missouri does not allow sterilization unless you have had 3 children or are the age of 21.  That is one person who person who should not have had kids to begin with.
My husband and I are so disgusted with her right now, we really don't want to have anything to do with her.

Sorry you got all this, I had to vent!!

No comments: