Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'M SICK

I started getting sick last Wednesday with body aches, low grade fever, flu symptoms. Then I started feeling like it was a Sinus Infection, and I just was getting worse over the weekend.  I went to the Doctor yesterday, and I not only have a Sinus Infection, but an Ear Infection. Then last night, I ended up in the ER with a busted Eardrum, and there is a Puss Pocket behind the Eardrum.  Needless to say, I am in some pain.  I have had 3 Major Surgeries, and have not felt this much pain.  I tried to lay down for a little bit in the evening, and the pain and pressure just got worse.  My husband heard me coming down stairs, and we just stood at the foot of the stairs while I cried because of the pain, and that is when the Eardrum busted.  I screamed it hurt so bad!

The ER doctor put me on different medication than what my  Doctor had me on, and I have to follow up with an ENT.

No comments: