Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bad Wiring, Bad

The wiring in our house is very bad, as I have said in a previous post. Well, this morning I blew the fuse, yes, we still have fuses in our house. Anyway, I blow the fuse because the air conditioner was on full blast, and I tried to turn on the dryer so I could dry the baby's diapers. As soon as I pushed the button to start the dryer, everything went out! So I called the guy that is in charge of re-doing our house and he called the electrician, who came over and did what he could for now, but we do not have air-conditioning right now, so we are having to do with just fans. Oh, the joys of original wiring.

They had thought about waiting to do anything until a week from this coming Monday. I think the electrician has decided we can't wait that long. He told me he is surprised we still have a house.

No comments: