Monday, August 13, 2007

Vacation

Yes, I know it has been over a month since I've blogged anything,SORRY!!
We had a wonderful time on our vacation, up to a point, which I will get to in a minute. It was raining the day we left, and rained the whole time we were traveling( hubby was riding the motorcycle)! Still raining when we got to Arkansas, we put up our tents in between rain drops. It rained for 4 days after we got down there, at least the temperatures were nice, not to hot. We did have good weather going to the Lake of the Ozarks, and good weather while we were there.

In the meantime, while we were at the lake, we were robbed, again! They took of with our brand new TV and some DVD's. Still left our Lord of the Rings set, and our Harry Potter movies! Go figure!

So, now that we are home, we are starting work on our house on the things that need to done. First up, putting a deck on the back. It is gorgeous! The front part of our front porch has been redone, and it looks real nice, also! Next up, the WIRING, which is horrible. Actually, it's original to the house, so my house is basically a matchstick just waiting to be lit. I think they are going to wait until this heat wave is over with, at least I hope so. Because once they get started, I will not have electricity during the day while they work on it. I now have a 10 month old baby living here, can't go without electricity.

Yes, you read that right. My youngest step-daughter and her husband and baby have moved in for a while. It is actually nice having the baby here. She is starting to walk by herself now. She has been holding onto mine or mom's finger(she still does most of the time) but she is getting better about walking on her own. If any of you read Candy's blog, you know her baby girl will be 1 this month. My granddaughter is exactly one month younger than Candy's baby girl. So she will be 1 next month on the 30th.


On another note, I would like prayer for my husband who has osteo-arthritis in his neck and cervical spine. He stayed home from work today because of it. It started bothering him last night, and got to hurting so bad it made him sick to his stomach. He has not felt well all day, and now has a heating pad on his neck.

No comments: