Sunday, November 02, 2008

UPDATES

I should have done this last week, but I didn't. I finally heard from the Arthritis doctor's office. All the blood work came back O.K., except for the RA factor, which is just below where it belongs. They like for that factor to be 14 or below, and mine is below, but just barely. Mine is at 13!

Still another Sunday, and we did not get up to go to church, of course it is still early here, and I may try to go to the Missionary Baptist church that I was baptized in many years ago. We'll just have to see, as I do have a lot of things that need to be done. I have not done any dishes in like 2 days because I have been hurting so much that I haven't felt like doing anything.

My hubby wrote a letter to the Owner of the company that was working on our house and told him everything that still needs to be done, and redone, and so forth. I know they had to have gotten that letter, but we have not heard a word from anyone.
My brother is going to come over this afternoon and look at the bathroom on the first floor, and tell us what we need to get, and he will help us finish it at least, so that I can have this bathroom, so that when I am feeling bad, I don't have to try and go up the stairs to the bathroom on the second floor.

I would like some opinions here. I have been looking into doing an internal Body Cleansing and Detox. What do you think, should I or not? I think if I tell my doctor that I want to do this, he will tell me NO, but if I ignore his advise and go ahead with it, I might just feel better and maybe be able to get off of half of the medications I'm on.

No comments: