Monday, January 05, 2009

HOW OUR WEEKEND WENT!

SATURDAY: First off, I managed, finally, to get all the dishes done from Christmas and New Years. Of course, me getting sick on New Year's Eve did not help. Then, my step-son Patrick had an eye appointment to get new glasses, so we took him and his girlfriend to do that and we went to Half-Price books and picked out some books. On to Panera's for some lunch and wait on the 2 kids to get done. On home. I don't remember fixing dinner, probably because we ate lunch so late in the afternoon, no one was hungry. We tried watching the latest Batman movie, but I had to leave to take my daughter somewhere, so finished watching the movie last night.

SUNDAY: We didn't do a whole lot yesterday, I just didn't feel well. My stomach was still queazy. I did fix a brunch of link sausage and Pancakes, so we ate that around noonish or one o'clock. Then later I fixed homemade Au Gratin Potatoes( they were good) and some leftover Ham from New Year's. I still have some Ham left(it was a big Ham), so I will more than likely finish that off tomorrow. Then, of course, we finished watching the movie we started Saturday night.

Now I need to do dishes from last night, so we can have dinner tonight. I just have never gotten in the habit of doing the dishes after dinner. Don't get me wrong, I have done that, just not on a regular basis, and I know that I should. Just like I have never gotten into the habit of reading my Bible every single day of the year. I start doing it, and then stop. I don't know why, I just do. I guess that's why I stopped making New Year's resolutions, I don't follow through with them.

No comments: