Monday, January 05, 2009

MY DAY

I had my usual day today, got up and made coffee, took Cassie(stepson's girlfriend) to work over in Kansas(that is a half hour drive there and a half hour back). Started dishes as soon as I got back, fixed hubby something to eat, took hubby to work, went to the store to get some drain cleaner( the drain in the basement backed up). I started fixing dinner about 4:00p.m.( fixed beef stew). Picked Cassie up from work. Did the dinner dishes( yes, you read that right). Steven is watching the idiot box, so I may go someplace and try to read. I haven't read my Bible yet today. I have been reading 3 or 4 chapters from Genesis a day and the Proverb for the day. I started this on January 1st.


When we went to half price books on Saturday, I bought a hard cover copy of "The Long Winter" by Laura Ingalls Wilder. I already have Little House in the Big Woods, and Little House on the Prairie in hard back. I am trying to get the whole set in hard back

Later, I have to go pick hubby up from work(he gets off at 11:30), then I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow!

No comments: