Monday, February 09, 2009

HUBBY'S TRIP TO THE E.R./ GROCERY GAME

I had to take my husband to the E.R. last night because his back had been bothering him since Saturday morning and getting worse, so I was thinking Kidney Stones, so was the Doctor on call that I had to call. They did a CAT SCAN and could not find anything there. No Kidney Stones!! So he took today off of work, so I took advantage of that and made him a Dentist appointment, boy he is NOT pleased with me. He has a cavity he found Friday morning, and I want him to get it taken care of. Is there anything wrong with that?

On to the Grocery Game: I decided to try it after reading ZSUZSANNA'S experiences with it, and I gotta tell ya, I'm frustrated! I can't get the coupons to coordinate with the sales and vice-a-versa, I can't do my shopping when I need to do it. I am in my third week, so needless to say I have not really saved much money at all. But, I will keep working at it.

No comments: