Monday, July 24, 2006

Insurance adjuster finally came!!

Well, finally, after waiting for a week, the insurance adjuster finally came this afternoon. Now we have to fill out a bunch of papers, including one that lists everything that we lost, and then send it back in to him so he can do whatever it is that he has to do in order for us to get our money so we can start replacing some of this stuff! Long process!!

Our weekend was good, just hubby and I in the house. The kiddo's were at their mom's for the weekend. So now it is back to the daily grind. At least this year, we don't have to worry about trying to get kid's ready for school. The ones that count are all out, unless they're trying to get into college of some sort. We have a handicapped daughter that goes to State School and she starts next month, but with her handicap, she doesn't really learn anything at all. She doesn't have the brain function to learn. Half of her brain is normal size and the other half of her brain is about half the normal size. She had a stroke when she was 4, hence the retardation, both physical and mental. I think we still have to fill out all the paper work for school, but I don't have to do much to get her ready!

Well, I think I have to buy my daughter a pair of shoes, she ruined her last night at work. I better call her, then I NEED to go grocery shopping.

Later!

No comments: