Thursday, July 20, 2006

License renewed

I just got back a little bit ago from renewing my driver's license which had expired while we were on vacation.

Still no call from the insurance adjuster. Sure wish he would call soon, my daughter had some money stolen also and she wants it back so she can get her car legal. I sure would like to get my laptop replaced soon also. That would really help with my business, as I do my ordering of my product online. I am an Independent Senior Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics.http://www.marykay.com/roseburke. Whoever broke into our house, also stole my starter kit with all of my class supplies in it, which I am not pleased about at all. Well, maybe the adjuster will call soon, I hope.

1 comment:

DonnaB said...

Hi! I found my way over to your blog via Candy's. I hope your insurance adjuster gets with you quickly and I'm sorry your house got broken into. :-(