Tuesday, February 26, 2008

This and That

I got my new skirt yesterday, and immediatly put it on. It is very comfortable and covers very well, and I wear between a size 16 and 18! And is it long! Needless to say, I may buy some more.

I have finally been able to get dishes done since my sinks drained.

I got up early this morning to put some beans on to soak for 8 hours so I can cook them for dinner tonight, along with some corn muffins, and smoked sausage.

Changed the template on the blog back to the original one, I seem to like it best, and since I can;t figure out how to put anything else up as a background/wallpaper, this will have to do.

I colored my hair on Sunday afternoon, it looks better than it did. Then I got it cut yesterday, afternoon. It was so uneven, that I had to do something with it. I was trying to let it grow out, but it was getting in my face, and it really was not long enough to do anything with it, so I just got it cut. It may take a couple more cuts to get it all one length, then I may try to grow it out.

No comments: