Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I called the Doctor's office this afternoon to check on my Potassium level, and they told me that it was fine.(4.6) My husband told me that is a little high. But, I have started eating banana's again and drinking orange juice with my medicine like I am supposed to do. So now I'm thinking I need a good adjustment done, I haven't had one in a while, and I think I may be out of alignment. That will have to wait until Friday when hubby gets paid.

I'm a little behind on my Bible reading, I was so tired last night, that I went to bed at 9:30. I was asleep when hubby came to bed.

Not much has been going on today. My husband and youngest step-son went to help middle step-son put on an alternator belt on his car,(he was stuck at his mom's).

I have been having trouble with the laptops because neither of them had any kind of virus protection on them, so hubby is totally re-doing one of them for me, and the other one won't even boot up. So, where-ever I have been going on the Internet, it has given both laptops a virus of some kind, but since we can't pinpoint from where, he has to re-do the whole thing. He'll finish this one computer tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm on his desktop.

No comments: