Saturday, September 13, 2008

Last night's weather

We are all fine after last night's weather. There were no tornadoes where we live, but there was one in Kansas, ironically, it was near the town I used to live in when I was still married to my ex-husband. In fact the tornado touched down very close to the plant where he used to work. I have not heard of any damage. I haven't turned on the TV this morning. I probably won't at all today, although my son probably will if he gets bored. My husband and I just don't care for the television that much anymore. We may watch a movie once in a while, as we do have a subscription to Netflix, and we have several movies that we own ourselves. My son on the other hand likes to watch some programs in the evening, and unfortunatly, I will sit and watch with him.


No comments: