Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just Thoughts!

Well, Ike blew through here last night, and it has quit raining. but we now have a cold front that has come in, so it is only like in the 60's right now, and will be that way for the rest of the day. I have had some of the windows open for a couple of days now, and my husband wants to close them because he is cold(he's always cold anymore!) I love having the windows open! Fresh air! With all the cats we have right now, it really helps having the windows open, if you know what I mean!

Another Sunday has come, and hubby and I did not get up in time to go to church. This makes the 3rd or 4th Sunday in a row. Personally, it doesn't bother me like it should, I think because deep down, I really don't want to go there. And I don't like driving 1/2 hour just to get there. As many of you may have read, we go to an Anglican church (Catholic light), and I guess I am just a Baptist at heart. I would rather sing the good old Gospel Hymns and hear a good old fashioned preaching service.

No comments: